Try to purchase or make a lightweight backpack. A backpack is just what it’s worth starting to relieve. Beginning with the relief of your equipment, you will have to reduce the volume and
weight of the package. As a result, you can easily get a backpack weighing 1 kilogram (and less!), It’s almost 4 times lighter than the standard “Monster”. You can carry a best police flashlight 2017 to go hunting easier at night.
Try not to buy a backpack of excess volume, often a half-empty backpack can not be tightly packed, and it can cause a lot of inconvenience in wearing.
Try using your backpack (lightweight) without a lap belt, you might like it.
If you do not use the chest strap of the backpack, just delete it!
Remove all Labels from all your equipment, leaving instructions for care if you are unable to remember them.
Cut off the excess length of the straps of the straps, it is best to do this by measuring it with the thickest clothing (putting on the thickest camp clothes).
If there are aluminum plates in your backpack, try removing them. A light backpack does not require a rigid back. Here it is necessaiy to go from the opposite. If you do not want to throw out the plates, drill holes in them. Their strength is almost not middling, and the weight will decrease.
Replace buckles and fasteners with lighter ones (many manufacturers deliberately put thicker and heavier ones to avoid return under warranty).
Do not be afraid of the thinner fabrics of
lightweight equipment, the margin of safety is, as a rule, sufficient to endure all the vicissitudes of camp life. This applies to the rest of the equipment -sleeping bags, clothes, etc.
If you decide to use a rain cover, choose the easiest! It is often enough to put a trash bag inside the backpack to solve the problem of getting wet.
A11 easy compression bag will help to reduce not only the volume, but also the weight, since a small volume requires a smaller backpack.
Outfit for sleep
Buy a sleeping bag that does not overcook you. Surprisingly, many people buy sleeping bags for “minus” and use them only in the summer.
Use your skills to keep the sleeping bag dry. Do not forget to ventilate and dry it.
If the condensation in the tent or under the tent is too strong, wipe it with a small cloth before you get out of the sleeping bag, so you can avoid “Rain under the tent” and keep your sleeping bag dry.
A piece of thin polyethylene film, a garbage bag, a raincoat can serve as a protection against condensation in the leg area. Many things have multifunctionality, which we often do not think about.
Owing to easier equipment in general, you can always take extra warm things to sleep.
Sew a silicone sack sleeve for clothes, it weighs about 30 grams and is much more reliable than polyethylene (also it helps to conserve the environment in part).
Try to make a silk liner in the sleeping bag, it is very light, but works great as warming.
Keep the sleeping bag clean, it saves its efficiency.
At home store the sleeping bag in a suspended state or in a spacious package, so it wall be soft for a long time and will retain its heat-insulating properties.
Tiy not to spread the sleeping bag long
before sleep, so the evening condensation and dew can not fall out on it and reduce its effectiveness.
Using an ultra-lightweight air mattress will help reduce the volume of the backpack and add comfort during sleep.
If suddenly your feet are cold (during sleep), put a plastic bag on them, a sleeping bag cover or similar packaging, often this is enough to keep warm.
Eat food and drink immediately before going to bed, this will help preserve the body heat that is released immediately after eating.
If you use a self-inflating mat, try to keep the valve open as long as possible, this will allow
condensation and moisture to evaporate. With a best AR 15 bipod , you can go hunting more effective at very cheap price.
The outer fabric of many self-inflating mats absorbs a small amount of moisture, and it is unpleasant to sleep on such a rug – try to roll it out on a dry surface and protect it from rain.
Do not be afraid to cut off excess corners from the tourist rug, they do not retain heat, but they have weight.
Our grandfathers used pine needles and branches for thermal insulation, do not forget this experience, you can often greatly improve comfort during sleep (and our ancestors treated migraine, drilling holes in the skull, aha – note ed.).
Like the hurricanes that wreaked havoc in Florida this fall, one storm after another has battered the cookie category during the last 18 months, forcing producers to navigate through what Daryl Brewster calls “choppy Cs.”
Brewster, group vice president and president of U.S. Snack Sector for Kraft Foods Inc., describes the choppy Cs as the carb craze, industry consolidation, retail consolidation, rising costs and a price-conscious consumer who has been as unpredictable as the weather.
As the trend winds blew in from all directions, some manufacturers struggled to stay alive while others fought to minimize the damage and keep their businesses going in the right direction.
In some cases, the companies just didn’t make it. Private-label producer Bake-Line was forced into bankruptcy and had close its doors. In other cases, companies simply self-destructed. Scandal-ridden Parmalat found itself drowning in a sea of debt following wave after wave of fraud, corruption and accounting irregularities crashing at its door. The Italian-based conglomerate has filed for bankruptcy reorganization and reportedly is trying to sell its North American cookie and cracker business, which includes such brands as Archway, Parmalat and Mother’s Cookies.
The harsh conditions in this market had even the biggest players like Kraft Foods wondering what could happen next.
“Are biscuits done? Are we cooked? Are we burned?” Brewster asked attendees at the Biscuit & Cracker Manufacturers’ Association technical conference in October.
Various Types of the Ketogenic Diet
- The keto diet has different variations. These include:
- Standard Ketogenic Diet or SKD -This type of keto diet is moderate in protein, very low in carb, and high in fat. The ratio is usually 5% carb, 20% protein, and 75% fat.
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet or CKD – In this type of ketogenic diet, you are allowed more time for higher-carb re-feeds like 5 keto days to be followed by a couple of days with high-carb intake.
- Targeted Ketogenic Diet or TKD -The diet allows adding carbs during your workout days.
- High Protein Ketogenic Diet – Similar to SKD, the diet involves more protein
While there are several types of ketogenic diets, only the high protein and standard varieties have undergone extensive study and research. Since the targeted and cyclical types of keto diets are comparatively more advanced, these are used mainly by athletes or bodybuilders, and are not commonly recommended for use by regular dieters.
What to Eat and What not to Eat
The keto diet is about healthy food consumption. Here is a list of healthy food you can consume, as well as the type of food you should avoid.
Food to Eat:
- Vegetables – The best veggies for the keto diet the non-starchy types that grow above-ground.
- Cruciferous veggies like kale, radish and kohlrabi
- Leafy greens like Swiss chard, bok choy, lettuce, spinach, chard, chive, radiccio, and endive, among others Other veggies such as cucumber, celery stalk, summer squash, and bamboo shoots
- Fats – This means the healthy kinds of fat. Fats from grass-fed animals or organic sources
- Fats from other sources like beef tallow, avocado, mayonnaise, butter, olive oil, coconut oil, chicken fat, ghee, coconut butter, non- hydrogenated lard, red palm oil, macadamia nuts, and peanut butter.
- Saturated fats like lard, tallow, goose fat, chicken fat, duck fat, clarified butter, and coconut oil
- Monounsaturated fats like avocado, olive oil, and macadamia nuts
- Polyunsaturated fats like fatty7 fish and other seafood
- For vegetable oils, cold-pressed options like flax, safflower, soybean, and olive oil are recommended
- Meats – Focus should be on lean meat, preferably wild caught or organic fed
- Organic eggs and poultry
- Grass-fed meat like goat, venison, lamb, and beef
- Organic pork and derivative products like butter, ghee, and gelatine, but not meat covered in sugary or starchy sauces, and breadcrumbs. Wild-caught fish like catfish, cod, mackerel, flounder, halibut, snapper, tuna, mahi-mahi, trout, and salmon Wild-caught shellfish and seafood such as squid, shrimps, clams, lobsters, oysters, crabs, mussels, and scallops
Innards or offal like kidney, heart, liver and other similar organ meats.
- Other Food Sources
- Beverages like tea, coffee, and water Fresh spices like basil, sea salt, chili powder, black pepper, cinnamon, cayenne powder, cilantro, parsley, oregano, sage, cumin, sage, thyme and turmeric
- Daily products like heavy whipping cream, hard and soft cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream
- Seeds and nuts like walnuts, macadamia nuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, and flour derived from nuts
- Sweeteners like liquid stevia and sucralose, xylitol, erythritol, monk fruit, and small amounts of agave nectar.