Hi everyone, today we will have a look at some interesting dishes that good for hunters. Let’s go!
Brie Balls & Salted Caramel
Prep time: 5 min; Cook time: 0 min Serving Size: 1 ball; Serves: 6 Calories: 130; Total Fat: 12 g; Protein: 5 g; Total Carbs: 1 g; Net Carbs: o g; Sugar: 1 g Fiber: 1 g;
4 oz. of Brie cheese, chopped roughly
2 oz. of salted macadamia nuts
V2 tsp. of caramel flavor
- Place all ingredients in a small-sized food processor and pulse until a coarse dough is formed or around half a minute.
- Using a spoon, form 6 balls from the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy immediately. If desired, refrigerate for no more than 3 days before consuming.
Old-Fashioned Steak and Eggs
Prep time: 15 min; Cook time: 30 min Serving Size: 1 plate; Serves: 1 Calories: 687; Total Fat: 52 g; Protein: 43
Total Carbs: 5 g; Net Carbs: 5 g; Sugar: 0 g; Fiber: 0 g;
- 4 oz. of sirloin steak (or any preferred
- 3 large-sized eggs
- 1 Tbsp. of butter
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Vz avocado
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the steak until the desired doneness is achieved.
- While waiting for the sirloin to cook, get another pan and heat the butter until it is completely melted. Fry the eggs until the yolks reach the preferred level of doneness and the egg whites have set. Dash a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Remove the sirloin steak from the pan and slice it into bite-sized pieces. Season with some salt & pepper.
- Cut the avocado into smaller slices. Sprinkle with some salt.
- Assemble everything on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Prep time: 8 min; Cook time: o min Serving Size: 1 ball; Serves: 6 Calories: 148; Total Fat: 12 g;
Protein: 8 g; Total Carbs: 1 g; Net Carbs: 1 g; Sugar: 1 g; Fiber: o g;
- 3 oz. of bacon, cooked
- 3 oz. mascarpone
- 2 large-sized eggs (hard-boiled, use the yolks only)
- V4 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- Chop the cooked bacon into crumbs. Place the egg yolks, pepper, and mascarpone in a small-sized bowl. Use a fork to mix everything well. Form 6 balls from the mixture.
- Put the bacon crumbs on a medium-sized plate. Roll the balls through, making sure each ball is evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy immediately. If preferred, refrigerate first before serving, and use within 3 days.
Low Carb & Gluten Free Breakfast Casserole ala Monte Cristo
Prep time: 15 min; Cook time: 15 min Serving Size: 3 V2 to 4 in-square; Serves: 6 Calories: 376;
Total Fat: 24 g; Protein: 32 g;
Total Carbs: 4.5 g; Net Carbs: 4.5 g; Sugar: 0 g; Fiber: 0 g;
- 3 batches of cream cheese pancakes
- 2) 6-oz packages of bacon
- 2 cups of shredded Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- V2 cup of warmed sugar-free pancake syrup
- Grease a medium-sized baking dish.
- Put a layer of cream cheese pancakes (4 pcs) at the bottom and around halfway up the sides.
- Place a layer of bacon, and then sprinkle with half a cup of cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 3750 F or until heated all over.
- Take the dish out of the oven and then evenly pour warm syrup on top.
- Cut the dish into six squares
- Serve and enjoy while warm.
Tips for caring a better backpack while go hunting
Try to purchase or make a lightweight backpack. A backpack is just what it’s worth starting to relieve. Beginning with the relief of your equipment, you will have to reduce the volume and
weight of the package. As a result, you can easily get a backpack weighing 1 kilogram (and less!), It’s almost 4 times lighter than the standard “Monster”. You can carry a best police flashlight 2017 to go hunting easier at night.
Try not to buy a backpack of excess volume, often a half-empty backpack can not be tightly packed, and it can cause a lot of inconvenience in wearing.
Try using your backpack (lightweight) without a lap belt, you might like it.
If you do not use the chest strap of the backpack, just delete it!
Remove all Labels from all your equipment, leaving instructions for care if you are unable to remember them.
Cut off the excess length of the straps of the straps, it is best to do this by measuring it with the thickest clothing (putting on the thickest camp clothes).
If there are aluminum plates in your backpack, try removing them. A light backpack does not require a rigid back. Here it is necessaiy to go from the opposite. If you do not want to throw out the plates, drill holes in them. Their strength is almost not middling, and the weight will decrease.
Replace buckles and fasteners with lighter ones (many manufacturers deliberately put thicker and heavier ones to avoid return under warranty).
Do not be afraid of the thinner fabrics of
lightweight equipment, the margin of safety is, as a rule, sufficient to endure all the vicissitudes of camp life. This applies to the rest of the equipment -sleeping bags, clothes, etc.
If you decide to use a rain cover, choose the easiest! It is often enough to put a trash bag inside the backpack to solve the problem of getting wet.
A11 easy compression bag will help to reduce not only the volume, but also the weight, since a small volume requires a smaller backpack.
Outfit for sleep
Buy a sleeping bag that does not overcook you. Surprisingly, many people buy sleeping bags for “minus” and use them only in the summer.
Use your skills to keep the sleeping bag dry. Do not forget to ventilate and dry it.
If the condensation in the tent or under the tent is too strong, wipe it with a small cloth before you get out of the sleeping bag, so you can avoid “Rain under the tent” and keep your sleeping bag dry.
A piece of thin polyethylene film, a garbage bag, a raincoat can serve as a protection against condensation in the leg area. Many things have multifunctionality, which we often do not think about.
Owing to easier equipment in general, you can always take extra warm things to sleep.
Sew a silicone sack sleeve for clothes, it weighs about 30 grams and is much more reliable than polyethylene (also it helps to conserve the environment in part).
Try to make a silk liner in the sleeping bag, it is very light, but works great as warming.
Keep the sleeping bag clean, it saves its efficiency.
At home store the sleeping bag in a suspended state or in a spacious package, so it wall be soft for a long time and will retain its heat-insulating properties.
Tiy not to spread the sleeping bag long
before sleep, so the evening condensation and dew can not fall out on it and reduce its effectiveness.
Using an ultra-lightweight air mattress will help reduce the volume of the backpack and add comfort during sleep.
If suddenly your feet are cold (during sleep), put a plastic bag on them, a sleeping bag cover or similar packaging, often this is enough to keep warm.
Eat food and drink immediately before going to bed, this will help preserve the body heat that is released immediately after eating.
If you use a self-inflating mat, try to keep the valve open as long as possible, this will allow
condensation and moisture to evaporate. With a best AR 15 bipod , you can go hunting more effective at very cheap price.
The outer fabric of many self-inflating mats absorbs a small amount of moisture, and it is unpleasant to sleep on such a rug – try to roll it out on a dry surface and protect it from rain.
Do not be afraid to cut off excess corners from the tourist rug, they do not retain heat, but they have weight.
Our grandfathers used pine needles and branches for thermal insulation, do not forget this experience, you can often greatly improve comfort during sleep (and our ancestors treated migraine, drilling holes in the skull, aha – note ed.).