1.Green Smoothie Keto Breakfast
- Prep time: 5 min; Cook time: 0 min Serving Size: 1 glass; Serves: 1 Calories: 380; Total Fat: 30 g;
- Protein: 12g;
- Total Carbs: 13 g; Net Carbs: 5 g; Sugar: o g; Fiber: 8 g;
- 10 pcs. of raw almonds 2 cups of kale or spinach 2 pcs. of Brazil nuts 1 scoop of Amazing Grass
- Greens Powder or green powder of your choice
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (from a refrigerated carton and not in can)
- Place the almonds, spinach, coconut milk and Brazil nuts into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until pureed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Serve in a tall glass and enjoy.
2.Scrambled Eggs w/ Guacamole Topping
- Prep time: 5 min; Cook time: 10 min Serving Size: 1 plate; Serves: 1 Calories: 442; Total Fat: 23 g;
- Protein: 18
- Total Carbs: 4 g; Net Carbs: 2 g; Sugar: 0 g; Fiber: 2 g;
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil
- Va cup of guacamole (any brand like Wholly Guacamole) i pinch of salt, to taste
- Put coconut oil in the pan.
- Put the eggs, and scramble over low heat setting.
- Transfer the scrambled eggs into a serving plate.
- Top eggs with guacamole.
- Add a pinch of salt, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
3. Breakfast Bacon Lemon Thyme Muffins
- Prep time: 15 min; Cook time: 20 min
- Serving Size: 2 muffins; Serves: 6
- Calories: 300; Total Fat: 28 g; Protein: 11g;
- Total Carbs: 7 g; Net Carbs: 4 g; Sugar: 1 g; Fiber: 3 g;
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- l cup of bacon bits
- 2 tsp. of lemon thyme
- V2 cup of melted ghee
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- V2 tsp. of salt, to taste
- Muffin pan
- Muffin liners
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. Put ghee in mixing bowl and melt.
3. Add baking soda and almond flour.
4. Put the eggs in.
5. Add the lemon thyme (if preferred, other herbs or spices maybe used).
6. Drizzle with salt.
7. Mix all ingredients well.
8. Sprinkle with bacon bits
9. Line the muffin pan with liners.
10. Spoon mixture into the pan, filling the pan to about % full.
11. Bake for about 20 minutes. Test by inserting a toothpick into a muffin. If it comes out clean, then the muffins are done.
12. Serve immediately.
4. Bowl of Matcha Smoothie
- Prep time: 10 min; Cook time: o min Serving Size: 1 bowl; Serves: 1
- Calories: 420; Total Fat: 28 g; Protein: 13g;
- Total Carbs: 25 g; Net Carbs: 8 g; Sugar: 6 g; Fiber: 17 g;
• 1 tsp. of matcha powder
• 1 scoop of greens powder (if desired)
• 8 oz. of coconut yogurt (may be substituted w/ regular Greek yogurt if you have no problems with daily)
• 1 Tbsp. of goji berries
• 1 Tbsp. of chia seeds
• 1 Tbsp. of cacao nibs
• 1 Tbsp. of coconut flakes
• Stevia, to taste
1. Blend the yogurt with the matcha powder. Sweeten with stevia, if preferred.
2. Transfer the smoothie into a regularsized bowl.
3. Top the smoothie with goji berries, chia seeds, cacao nibs, and coconut flakes
Serve and enjoy.
5.Super Quickie Scramble
Prep time: 10 min; Cook time: 15 min Serving Size: 1 plate; Serves: 1 Calories: 350; Total Fat: 29 g; Protein: 21
Total Carbs: 5 g; Net Carbs: 4 g; Sugar: 3 g; Fiber: 1 g;
• 3 small sized eggs, whisked
• 4 pcs. bella mushrooms
• Vz cup of spinach
• V4 cup of red bell peppers
• 2 deli ham slices
• l tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Chop the ham and veggies.
2. Put half a tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and heat until melted.
3. Saute the ham and vegetables in a frying pan then set aside.
4. Get a new frying pan and heat the remaining butter.
5. Add the whisked eggs into the second pan while stirring continuously to avoid overcooking.
When the eggs are done, sprinkle with
salt & pepper to taste.
Add the ham and veggies to the pan with the eggs.
Remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
Serve and enjoy.
7. Coconut Coffee and Ghee
Prep time: 5-10 min; Cook time: o min Serving Size: 1 cup; Serves: 1 Calories: 150; Total Fat: 15 g; Protein: o g; Total Carbs: 0 g; Net Carbs: 0 g; Sugar: o g; Fiber: 0 g;
• V2 Tbsp. of coconut oil
• V2 Tbsp. of ghee
• 1 to 2 cups of preferred coffee (or
rooibos or black tea, if preferred)
1 Tbsp. of coconut or almond milk
Place the almond (or coconut) milk, coconut oil, ghee and coffee in a blender (or milk frother).
Process for around 10 seconds or until the coffee turns creamy and foamy. Pour contents into a coffee cup.
Serve immediately and enjoy.